Gishora Drum SanctuaryNovember 9, 2023
Which East African Country is best for SafariNovember 13, 2023
Are you planning and interested in booking 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour Group Joining Tour June to September, yes it is possible with Eco Adventure Safaris and we have this tour available for the minimum of 6 people and maximum 21 people for any dates in June July August & September. We have mastered the art making sure you secure the gorilla permits throughout the year for any date you plan to do your gorilla trek even if it tends to be hard especially during the high season period during the months of June to September every year. During this time there are always many travelers interested in booking gorilla trekking in Bwindi and this makes the services and gorilla permits sell out making it hard for travelers to do their treks others end up missing out on the trek.
This 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour Group Joining Tour June to September will start and end in Kigali, Rwanda. We have dates open for anyone interested in joining and this tour will cost $1150 Per Person inclusive of the Uganda Gorilla Permits, accommodation and transportation.
Here is the summary of 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour Group Joining Tour June to September:
Day 1: Travel from Kigali to the Uganda-Rwanda Border
- Start by traveling from Kigali to the Cyanika or Gatuna border post on the Rwanda-Uganda border. This journey can take around 3-4 hours by road, depending on your exact starting point in Kigali and the border post you choose.
- Cross the Border into Uganda
- At the border post, you’ll need to go through immigration and customs procedures to enter Uganda. Ensure you have all necessary travel documents, including a valid passport, visa (if required), and any permits for gorilla trekking in Uganda.
- Travel to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Once you’re officially in Uganda, you’ll need to continue your journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. This is one of the prime locations for gorilla trekking in Uganda. The travel time from the border to Bwindi can vary depending on which sector of the park you intend to visit, but it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 hours by road.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Experience in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Join a guided gorilla trekking tour, which typically starts early in the morning. You’ll hike through the dense forest with experienced guides and trackers to locate a gorilla family. Once you find them, you’ll have a limited amount of time (usually one hour) to observe and photograph these incredible creatures in their natural habitat.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park has several trekking starting points, each leading to different gorilla families. Common starting points include Buhoma, Ruhija, Rushaga, and Nkuringo. Ensure you have a permit for the specific gorilla family and sector you wish to visit.
Day 3: Return to Kigali
- After your gorilla trekking adventure in Uganda, you can choose to return to Kigali, Rwanda, the same day or stay overnight in Uganda. When you’re ready to return to Kigali, follow the same route back to the Rwanda-Uganda border and complete the immigration and customs procedures for re-entry into Rwanda.
Why choose a tour to Uganda from Kigali
Our gorilla tours from Kigali are meant for those who would like to start and end their safaris in Kigali and have a budget plan to spend on their tour for a memorable Uganda safari experience. Trekking gorillas in Rwanda costs USD1500 per person for the gorilla permit so an option of visiting Bwindi for gorilla trekking at USD700 s better and will help you save. You will cross the land border from Rwanda to Uganda and back. Uganda gorilla trekking tour from Rwanda is best to cut down the drive times that is 4-5 hours if you start in Kigali compared to 8-9 hours from Entebbe, Uganda.
You have all reasons to book your Bwindi gorilla trekking starting from Kigali Rwanda with Eco Adventure Safaris anytime you feel like visiting Uganda but you want to start and end your tour in Kigali. Eco Adventure Safaris is one of the leading tour operators for Uganda and Rwanda and we are highly recommended on TripAdvisor. We employ well trained and professional Safari designers who sit in our head office in Entebbe ready to provide you relevant and timely advice and information to help you in your safari planning. Once in Uganda, we will assign you one of our professional English speaking driver guide who will be with you in the field to show you the beauty of Uganda. As well this tour will help you cut down the initially drive time you would have from Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National park to 4-5 hours from Kigali to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National park.
Where best is Gorilla Trekking done in Uganda?
Gorilla trekking in Bwindi forest is done in 4 sectors which include Buhoma, Ruhija, Nkuringo and Rushaga. Buhoma sector is located in the northern part of Bwindi and Ruhija sector in the North Eastern part of Bwindi both sectors are located close to Queen Elizabeth National Park making it easy to combine gorilla trekking with game viewing if you are trekking at these sectors. In the southern Part of Bwindi it is where Rushaga and Nkuringo sectors are located close to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park for gorilla trekking and Golden monkey tracking. Each sector has different habituated mountain gorilla families open for gorilla trekking with Rushaga sector having many families compared to other sectors.
What to wear during a tour to Uganda from Kigali
You might be probably wondering what to pack for your 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour Group Joining Tour June to September, below is a compiled list on what to wear;
- A long armed sweater since the park gets cold
- 2 pairs of long trousers
- Water proof hiking boots
- A hat and sun glasses depending on the weather though this is optional
- Cameras and long lasting batteries since photography are very important to keep your memories alive. Always remember to keep our flash off.
- A pair of Binoculars. This will help you to see the vast birds Bwindi impenetrable forest has among other primates
- Gardening Gloves; these will help you when you a holding onto trees are branches through the trek.
- A rain coat; Since Bwindi impenetrable forest is rainforest, the rain is unpredictable so to be on a safer side, you will be required to carry along a coat.
- A mosquito Repellent; since it is a forest, it has different dangerous insects so its advisable to carry it along or wear it
- A sun screen; Well this is optional but depending on the season, it might get too hot and you end up getting sun burns on your skin so to avoid that, you will need a sun screen.
- You should not wear very bright colors since this will charge or scare away the gorillas.
- Black and Blue colors are also not recommended since they attract Tsetse flies So I would recommend neutral colors.
Where to stay during Gorilla Trekking in Uganda
Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest National Park is done in the northern part that is Buhoma and Ruhija and in southern part that is Rushaga and Nkuringo sectors. In Rushaga lodges, you can stay at Rushaga Gorilla camp, Four Gorillas Lodge, Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge, Nsongi Camp, Icumbi Gorilla Safari Lodge, Gorilla Safari Lodge, Gorilla Valley Lodge and Karungi Camp. In Nkuringo lodges you can stay at Nkuringo Bwindi gorilla lodge, Clouds Mountain gorilla lodge or Lake Mutanda Resort, all these lodges are close to the start point of Gorilla Habituation and Gorilla trekking.
In the northern part, in Buhoma sector you can stay at Buhoma Lodge, Bwindi Lodge, Buhoma Community Rest Camp, Ride 4 a Woman among others, In Ruhija you can stay at Trekkers Tavern Cottages, Agandi Eco Lodge, Gift of Nature Lodge, Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge, and Broadbill Tented Camp among others.
Why book 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour Group Joining Tour June to September Through Eco Adventure Safaris?
Eco Adventure Safaris is a local tour operator in Uganda, we take pride in customizing tailor made Bwindi gorilla trekking safaris starting from Kigali. Including Uganda gorilla trekking from Kigali Rwanda. We have a very diligent and trustworthy team. Your queries are answered within 20 minutes by our team of professional tour consultants. These consultants will make you a travel plan for you, answer to all your questions and make sure all your services are booked in advance for you to avoid inconveniences. We also have very knowledgeable safari guides depending on your language preferences. Feel free to contact us about this 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour Group Joining Tour June to September.